Monday, December 2, 2013

Progress Update - T. Collection

The T. Collection is getting close to being ready for publication.  The formatting was a challenge, but not as bad as I thought it would be.  I just need to do one more thing and add the info to the interior of the book.  I have designed a book cover that I am happy with and finally decided to only put lyrics inspired by T. on the back cover.  My cousin,Ciba, wrote the music and recorded a demo version of it.  I will share it when the book actually comes out.

Sharing the book cover - what do you think?  I am trying to keep it simple.


The cover background color should be white - I don't know why it scanned in as a grayed beige.  The paper it is on is white with dark purple lettering. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....


No comments:

Post a Comment